This is one post I have no idea how to start. Last year, I wrote a post detailing what I am thankful for. It’s pretty incredible how my life has changed in that year alone, for instance my “roommate” is now my fiancé, but overall my list of things has expanded. There are so many things I am grateful for it’s too much to list here. But, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, here is my revisited “I’m thankful for” list for 2011:
- My brother finishing up his education.
- Jobs that are teaching me much more than I could have ever expected. (with some pretty sweet travel thrown in)
- A great, safe house to live in and a wonderful fiancé to share the rest of my life with.
- Two healthy dogs.
- A plethora of devices that help me share my creativity and ideas with the world.
- Great events that I am a part of…like the Photowalk Alliance.
- Friends and family that care about me and who I care about in return.
- A wonderful extended social network that lets me learn, teach, and grow everyday.
A well running car.Think I jinxed this one…