Well, this didn’t turned out like I planned.
I headed over to Shoreline Park the other day to test out a 100mm f2.8 Macro FD lens that I borrowed from Jules’ coworker. I put in ISO400 color negative black and white film to try it out. After I finished shooting the roll of 36 photos, I opened the back of the camera.
What I saw puzzled me. It looked like the film did not load properly and I didn’t actually get any photos. So I loaded up the film (again) and shot another 36 shots. Once I was done, I took the film to Walgreens to develop.
Walgreens can’t develop that type of film as it turns out (sadly, after the fact). My pictures were screwed up in the developing process as developing color film is harsher on film that black and white. However, with the use of Aperture, I was able to digitally correct a few of the photos so you can actually see what I took.
(I know this isn’t quite what I thought with #projectfilm but I’m rolling with it)
- My 2013 Project (aka #ProjectFilm) (joesterne.com)